1. A lot has happened over the past year for Downtown Redwood City from new restaurants and bars opening to new construction to the dog park opening. Check out this video the City put together with highlights from the past year.
2. The recent boom in the Bay Area over the past several years has left some struggling to stay in the place they call home. The New Republic shares a wrenching account of a couple who tries to land on their feet after being evicted from their home in Palo Alto.
3. All aboard! Bring the kiddos for a free train ride on the Polar Express Emerald Hills Railway. It will be running on Saturday, December 19th from 4:30-7:30pm (weather permitting.) You can catch the train at 426 Hillcrest Way in Emerald Hills.
4. If you’ve been living under a rock, then we’re happy to share that Star Wars: The Force Awakens premieres today, December 18. Get your tickets now! Selling out, showings at Century 20 in Redwood City are. Yeesssssss.
5. The market has slowed down a little bit for the holidays, but if you’re house hunting there are some great open houses to see this weekend. Search for homes and sign up to be notified when new listings come on the market here.